Friday, November 9, 2007

Playing Outside

Yesterday was such a beautiful day. The weather was perfect for eating outdoors. So that's just what we did. Lela made "porotos granados" and we had lunch out on the back porch.
HPIM0312.JPG
The little ones loved being outside all day. They played on the hamock to the point that I had to take it down because they were so excited that we had to save their little heads from hitting the floor a couple of times.
HPIM0310.JPG
They played with bubbles and really had a wonderful day at lela's house.
HPIM0339.JPGHPIM0331.JPGHPIM0323.JPG
At night as I was getting the girls to lay down (for the third time) Bianca looked straight at me and said Te Amo. Totally made my night. this is not the first time she has said those words. It is the first time she says this without me saying it first, and pretty much begging for her to say it back.
I don't know wether or not she knows exactly what she is saying, and it doesn't really matter because she said it to make me happy. She said it because she loves me.
Have a beautiful, loving weekend.

No comments: